Monday, January 3, 2011

Still Trying to shred

We are cancelling the Jan. 9th "Women on the Edge" snowboard event due to lack of participation for the 9th, but I found a new, even better, DEAL on Trollhaugen's website (see below for details).  I think two or three women from St. Andrew's might go on 1/16.  If you've ever thought about giving snowboarding a try, this is a super cheap way to try it and it would be fun to do with a group of WOMEN.  (And if you're worried about your wrists, wear wrist-guards.  I do!  Same ones you use for roller-blading.)
 
Link: http://www.trollhaugen.com/news.php?nID=60   $15 for Lift, Lesson, and Rental - By reservation only, Limited Space Available!  Ages 10+.  Lift Ticket becomes valid after lesson completion.  All those who complete the session will receive a voucher for a lift ticket, lesson, and rental for only $25.  This program is for beginners only.
 
What a bargain!  (Lift ticket alone normally costs $41.)  I can't go 1/8 or 1/29, but I will definitely be at Trollhaugen on 1/16.  This is filling up fast, even since just this morning.  Please pre-register yourself with Trollhaugen's website or phone # (not thru me or St. Andrew's) and let me know you're going.
Michelle

No comments: