Sunday, July 27, 2008

We're #2! We're #2! Love Wins!



The Dragon Boat Team has returned from the North Shore victoriously once more! We were a testimony to the power of fire, water and the love of God all over Grand Marais. You will find a slide show posted here. However you may notice that there are no actual Dragon Boating Pictures. That's cuz I was buzyt paddling like a mad woman! Send your photos to me and I will add them to the slide show. It was a great weekend, ladies! I feel blessed to know each and everyone of you!

4 comments:

Carrin Mahmood said...

Good grief....NOW how hard is it going to be for me to say...."But Honey it's work!!!!" Had some sympathy going for me last night too, I looked so bad everyone figure I must have worked my little paddlin arms to the bones!

Carrin Mahmood said...

Love Wins? BTW....Ahem!!! we're #1 Parade float entry! Love, cool hats and a water-gun wins!

Yeah, yeah and love too...and paddling...oh yeah and not tipping over...and being in sync (not N-Sync, the boy band...they don't win)... and having great bracelets...and having the Wikkis go pro...and...

Kris K. said...

Carrin, Lisa, Karen: you guys are the best. I had a blast this weekend and also feel spiritually renewed. Wow. WOTE rocks. (We need to get our hands on some shorter paddles, though. What if we made them! Think of the decorating possibilities) ... Kris K. : )

Lisa said...

I had a wonderful time, it was just what I needed. This group certainly knows how to make a "stranger" feel welcome. I really would like to do this again and I really am interested in dogsledding. Thanks again for inviting me!