Monday, April 26, 2010

Your Future is filled with....

HOPE because God is working on your behalf.
In all things God works for the good of those who love Him. ROMANS 8:28
JOY because God has a plan for you.
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "...plans to give you hope and a future." JEREMIAH 29:11
PEACE because God will be wherever you go.
I am with you always. MATTHEW 28:20
LOVE because God deeply cares for you.
How wide and long and deep and high is the love of Christ. EPHESIANS 3:18
STRENGTH because God gives you everything you need.
I can do everything through Him who gives me strength. PHILLIPIANS 4:13
CONFIDENCE because God made you who you are.
God saw all that He had made, and it was very good. GENESIS 1:31
COURAGE because God can do more than you can imagine!
With God all things are possible. MATTHEW 19:26

No comments: